Investing <small>is about mapping out</small> <break>your future</break>
Investing is not unlike unfurling a map.
Each uncertain path solidifies the more you unveil.
In the same way you seek a destination on your phone,
Investing is a compass to chart your every day.
It can lead you to places you wish to visit,
help find opportunities around you,
let you see how you fit within the world.
And it may even take you on an adventure.
Investing is imagining what may be,
contemplating the what-ifs of the economy.
It is mapping out the future -- your future.
We aim to provide a platform of tools and services
that will inspire you to plot your own journey.
And in doing so, to link you to countless other investors,
who will cross their paths with yours.
What is Cryptact?
- We are currently focused on releasing the next evolution of our platform -- a world-class social trading service that will augment our platform. The release is planned for the first half of 2020.
- Started by finance and technology professionals in 2018. In a world where P2P and social media is revolutionizing how we interact and work, Cryptact aims to act as a bridge to help individuals and investors make the right decisions -- in a transparent and technologically-sound way.
- Cryptact's first service was launched in December of 2017. We are building an investment support platform that covers equities, foreign exchange (FX) and cryptocurrencies/cryptoassets. We aim to continue releasing new features and services to grow the scope, scale and audience of our platform.
- December 2017
- Launch of tax@cryptact, a free cryptocurrency tax support service
- January 2018
- Cryptact Ltd. is incorporated
- February 2018
- Launch of service for tax professionals, taxpro@cryptact
- March 2018
- Launch of portfolio management service
- August 2018
- Platform reaches 30,000 users
Raised 330M JPY as part of first round financing led by JAFCO and Moneyforward
- December 2018
- Launch of reports@cryptact
- June 2019
- Office relocated to Shinjuku City
- June 2020
- Launch of Ideabook
- December 2020
- Raised 400M JPY as part of second round financing led by DG Daiwa Ventures, JAFCO Group, and MINKABU THE INFONOID, Inc.
At Cryptact, customer trust and data security are critical!Learn more
- Cryptact Ltd
- Founded on
- January 2018
- Representative Directors
- Amin Azmoudeh, Co-CEO
Gaku Saito, Co-CEO
- 829M JPY(Including reserve)
- Ito Building 5F, Yotsuya 1-2, Shinjuku City,
Tokyo, Japan 160-0004